Posted on: September 14th, 2013 by Darwin 23 Comments
143 votes, average: 3.78 out of 5143 votes, average: 3.78 out of 5143 votes, average: 3.78 out of 5143 votes, average: 3.78 out of 5143 votes, average: 3.78 out of 5 (143 votes, average: 3.78 out of 5)

You might also like

Hero’s Reward From Current Kages
Requested by Zelos To the one who requested for Mei in a gangbang with Kitsuchi and Mifune, please...

You’re A Weak Mother !
Requested by Jake  ...

My Current Queue List Screengrab
Here's some screengrabs of my current list just to prove my point that I DO follow the list chronologically....

Amaru and gaara
A lot of request for Amaru eh... heres one that i did with the current kazekage Gaara. hope you guys...

1. Derp says:

dat sexy oro

2. SCARLET says:

Jesus, that Orochimaru will give me nightmares.

3. Mr. Shades says:

where is rex?

4. Naruzuiha says:

I’m loving tsunade-sans so much those big Tities a strong woman like her can have cu she can take the “D”
    btw it says requested by Darwin? Himself

5. SweetBlow says:

What happened to rex? :/

6. piku says:

I just wait for a pic from rex …

7. haruno.jeanne says:

We need rex back,I miss so much him,where he goes?

8. Xetalon says:

Who’s the retard who ask that ? I hate Orochimaru in this form, this guy(haem woman hereā€¦) always piss me off.

9. Johny says:

What the actual fuck here?

10. Cal says:

Darwin your art is really inconsistent

11. Kasuk says:

Forgetting Oro for a second since people while be split whether they like him or not. I just wanted to comment on quality.

From one of your original critics, I think this pic of Tsunade is your best drawing to date. High quality. Glad I didn’t cancel that subscription. Keep improving. I know I’m looking forward to you drawing Sakura with this quality.

12. ilikerex says:

you should tag the sex position too :)

13. ilikerex says:

darwin, your drawing level is better, i’m glad

14. Joe Grizzly says:

Tsunade is perfect, just perfect; Orochimaru is nigthmare inducing as always

15. Nescamoe says:

I like the idea. A girl fucking another girl with a strapon is hot!!! But please leave strapon pics to Rex because there are very few and the quality of this one is just ok.

16. Poij says:

I like this picture because tsunade is fucking hot!look at these tits..

17. minato104 says:

Tsunade looks pretty good but I think you ruined the picture with that tranny looking orochimaru. if you ask me just not a good character to draw in the transformation jutsu. it’s a shame because it’s one of your rare really high quality pics

18. Big Smoke says:

Tsunade and Disguised Orochimaru have the same voice actor in the english dub.

19. scared says:

This is disgusting, I’ve fapped to some weird stuff but I draw the line here, no thanks.

20. poop says:

oooooooooooooo kkkkkkkkkkk whats going on here

• night42 says:

Orochimaru when attack the village used this appearence! But i dont like this version, so i dont like this pic