Posted on: April 14th, 2017 by Rex 9 Comments
Requestd by gxhtarp

1. Kratos says:

Kurobachi ? Isn’t she Kurotsuchi?

2. Ricky says:

The tags for this image should be changed; I believe that is Kurotsuchi on top of Sasuke, not Kurobachi, who is a man.

3. Haruno.jeanne says:

Where are Sakura ino temari?

4. Sched Bionda says:

I love so much your job, pleasse make more of sasuke, naruto is the main character and i’m bored of him

5. BDG420 says:

Kurobachi is a man, shouldn’t it be Kurosuchi?

6. Rolex says:

Kurotsuchi is definitely in my top 3 characters! What a filthy wild whore she is, bouncing up and down on a throbbing cock…also look at her fingering her asshole and moaning with pleasure. What a masterpiece! Id love to see her in standing still69 or deepthroat, footjob, or over the bed next

Wow, just amazing rex. She is really hot. Damn, fingering herself while getting fucked. Now she have the stamina. Got to agree she is one of the hottest kunoichi. Only a real slut can do that. One of top 10 without doubt.

But again I have to remind you, Rex, you forgot her village mark on her head protector. I know I am picky, but I think it’s good to mention something if it’s forgotten. :)

Got to say it loud, but why so damn low ratings?? Just because Sasuke is in it? People need to get a life already. Get over the story already. -,-