Temari Blow Job

Posted on: November 13th, 2017 by Ramiune 6 Comments

TAGS:  , , , , , ,

1. DarkAlx says:

Guys, I want to join your team as an artist.

2. haruno.jeanne says:

Where are Sakura Halloween coostumes? Why you draw only Hinata? please don’t draw for a while Hinata, she have her site. Where is REX?

3. Kenshi says:

Ok, this was a awesome idea, but the artist botched it, i wish it would get drawn again, but by someone that hows how to draw Temari. please.

4. Kenshi says:

People here is bitching about the artist, but it’s actually not that bad. For being a newbie, which Ramiune is, this is actually not bad. You should look at the first pic drawn by Rex and see how long it took for him/her to nail the art. It’s artwork, pals, it takes time. With time I am sure he can be good as Darwin, which we all loved, and Rex.

But I also agree that more improvement needs on this character. For instance, nails are missing on her fingers. And maybe her body need to be more curvy. This is way too straight line. It doesn’t give the curvy ass we all love. Her tits are good, though, they look lovely. :) Keep on going, Ramiune, I am sure you can improve a lot. :D